It is very rural, and a printed map would be advisable, as sat nav might lose signal at vital points.
We are only 5 minutes away from Alton Towers, so thats a good landmark to head for.
From M6 North
1. Exit Junction 16 and head onto A500, A50 in the direction of Uttoxeter, Alton.
2.Take A521 towards Cheadle - and turn left into Cheadle Road for just over 3 miles
3.At Brookhouses turn right into the town of Cheadle. Once in the High Street turn right, then immediate left onto B5417 Oakamoor Road for 3 miles.
4.When you decend into Oakamoor, you go over the bridge and turn left at the Cricketers Arms, into the village of Oakamoor
5.Take the right fork heading up a steep bank (Carr Bank) for just over a mile, (remember this hill when you walk down for a pint)!
6.Turn right into Blakeley Lane and climb again, into the hamlet of Moneystone. Quarry House is facing you on your right hand side
From M6 South
1. Exit junction 15 and head onto A500 in direction of Uttoxeter, Derby.
2. Same as above.
From M1 North & South
1. Depart at Junction for Alton Towers
2. Take A50 to Uttoxeter
3. Follow signs for Alton Towers, onto the B5030
4. Onto B5031
5. Left onto B5032, go through the village of Alton
6. Continue past Alton Towers, onto B5417
7. Turn left down into Oakamoor.
8. Follow instructions from 4 above.